Sunday, July 29, 2012

A To Do Linky Party

To help myself get organized for my last week before school starts, I'm linking up in the To-Do List Linky party at Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies.




















I start summer school next week. We have summer school the first two weeks before school actually begins to help get the students who struggle a little more in school mode. It is by no means going to get them back on target, especially when we only meet in the mornings.

Anywho, here's my to-do list for the next 3 weeks...

1. Finish my calendar board.

2. Finish my Welcome door display.

3. Set-up my anchor chart wall.

4. Plan for the first 2 or 3 weeks with the first grade team.

5. Print off and make my Grammar and Punctuation Rule Book.

6. Print and make student writing growth books.

7. Create math centers for the first couple of weeks.

8. Spray paint my garage sale find!!!

9. Create some anchor charts.

10. and much, much more...I just can't think of them all.

3 comments:

  1. Your to-do list looks a lot like mine (except my list is in my head lol)! I hope we can both get everything done!

    MrsMc from Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see someone's list I add more to mine! Eeeekkkk!

    I know it will all get done but I am still wanting to enjoy what is left of my summer. =)

    Congrats on 50+ followers. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete