I start summer school next week. We have summer school the first two weeks before school actually begins to help get the students who struggle a little more in school mode. It is by no means going to get them back on target, especially when we only meet in the mornings.
Anywho, here's my to-do list for the next 3 weeks...
1. Finish my calendar board.
2. Finish my Welcome door display.
5. Print off and make my Grammar and Punctuation Rule Book.
6. Print and make student writing growth books.
7. Create math centers for the first couple of weeks.
9. Create some anchor charts.
10. and much, much more...I just can't think of them all.