Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Facebook Fan Freebie

Today is my first installment of my Friday Facebook Fan Freebie.
 
 
 
Since I have been really focusing on getting my writing workshop organized I thought I would offer my Writing Keepsake.
 
 
The writing keepsake is a good way to progress monitor your students' writing while also making a keepsake for them to take home at the end of the year.
 
 
On the last school day of each month I have the kids free write in these journals. I do not write in them or place any markings on their work solely because I want them to take these journals home.
 
 
There are 3 different writings in this packet. The are blank pages for each month so your little ones can choose to write whatever pleases their little hearts. There are also informative writing and narrative writing themes for each month.
 
You can pick and choose whatever works best for your classroom.
 
The picture is distorted but the actual product is not.
 


 
 
 
Make sure you become a fan of my Facebook page so that you can get this for free today only!
 
Yours in Teaching,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment