Saturday, June 29, 2013

My First Currently...July 2013


 
I always wondered how to link up with the Currentlys. Now that I am putting more time and effort into this whole blogging and creating world I have finally figured it out!

 
#1 Listening - My hubster and I are both working in our new IKEA office. The little man has been a major grump and is fighting his sleep. But as I am working on this he is currently on his way to dream land! Thank Goodness!
 
#2 Loving - I feel like it has rained so much that last couple of weeks. We have been stuck inside. Not only has it been raining but there has been some major downpours and thunderstorms.  Our yard has flooded 3 times in the last week. Lucky it never causes any damage.
 
#3 Thinking - I really need to get rid of this extra baby weight. It has been 3 months now and I am kind of at a stand still. My goal is to eat fruits and veggies only throughout the week and have whatever I want (within reason) on the weekends. I am officially starting July 1st. I have a wedding to be in, in August! Plus, I would like to be 15 pounds lighter than my pre-baby weight by the time school begins. So I have like 25 lbs. to go! Yikes!
 
#4 Wanting - I have some man classroom craftivities going through my head. I don't know where to start and I can't seem to find the time. My new goal is to just work on them when I get back into my classroom.
 
#5 Needing - I REALLY ReAlLy really need summer to S.L.O.W. down! As much as I can't wait to get back into the classroom, I am cherishing every. single. moment with my little man. I get sad thinking that I am not going to get to spend every day with him once school begins.
 
#6 - Tips, Tricks, & Hints - Stay current with the latest trends, themes, and linky parties. Writing about and creating what the people want is key. Also be a part of the latest linky parties. It's one of the best ways to get new followers and get your name out there!
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kelli!! I hear you about summer slowing down.. It's crazy to me that some people are going back to school soon or didn't end school yet, so I feel fortunate that I have a full summer (even if I do work full time).. I hope you enjoy a wonderful summer with your little guy :) :)

    Laura Love to Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelli, I found you through the June Currently... I completely feel you on the rain thing! We have had a lot of too here in VA and yup I'm quite tired of it! Its only a 20% today so we havent seen too much...yet! We will see what happens!

    Karmen
    Karmens Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully your little man got a nice nap in and let mommy and daddy work :) I completely hear you on the rain. We got hit with a horrible storm that dumped 6-7 inches on us in just a couple hours on Thursday. Our town was completely shut down due to all of the flooding. Rain can be nice, but in massive quantities like that it can stay away. Glad it didn't cause you any damage.

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been having lots of rain lately. My youngest son has had more BB games cancelled than he has played. I remember those days of nap struggles. Mine three boys are all older now, but I miss those after nap snuggle times. They were my favorite part of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! Found you though the July Currently!! I hear you with the naps...my son just dropped his afternoon nap (not cool...it will be something to get used to around here not having that anymore) Hope you have an amazing week! Im your newest follower :)

    Julia
    The Army Wife Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty sure I mentioned summer slowing down in my post too! Glad it finally quit raining, now you can go out and do some fun things!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete