Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Monday Made It....Sticker Filer and A Flip Book

This was seriously the easiest and fastest Monday Made It I have ever done. It literally only took a trip to the Target Dollar Spot, the teacher store, 2 minutes on the computer, and BAM!

My first Monday Made It is my Stickers For The Year filer.




First, I bought the all new famous pocket filer for $1.00.

Then, I labeled all the tabs with the months of the year. I began with August, since that is the first month of the year in teacher world, and I ended with July.




Next, I placed all the new stickers I bought (I was completely out) in the appropriate month.



Finally, I made a label for the front of the sticker filer, and BAM it's done!



How easy and simple is that?!? I think I'm really going to love this one!


My next Monday Made It is a Nouns, Verbs, and Adjectives Flip Book. I also made some anchor charts to go with it. Check it out here.



 
 



 
Yours in Teaching,



No comments:

Post a Comment